Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome all GOOD Canadians...




As many of you may know, I contributed to the dumbing down of Matt Good's site for a couple of years... and with great pleasure I might add...

www.matthewgood.org

Matt is an amazing musician, progressive thinker, armchair historian, as well as a close friend... I thank him for sending you all south of the border and am looking forward to locking horns with some of you in the future...

Never be afraid to call me on my bullshit...
As I am most certainly not afraid to call you on your bullshit...

xo

Roy El Saghir


Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I stumbled across this, but I did... hooray! Looking forward to reading.

(You gonna let Pitt comment here? No standards?)

Harbinger Of Doom said...

Ket: ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY... Pitt is a excellent source of crass anti-intellectualism...

Anonymous said...

YAY to KET I found you...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!